The Aerotronics Rudder offers simulation users the same form, fit and function of a flight unit at a fraction of the cost. Extremely robust construction and potentiometers promising better than 2 million cycles mean a highly reliable rudder for all training and simulation purposes.
- Machined aluminum chassis and trolley assembly
- Ceramic coated aluminum Guide Rails with Integral Teflon sleeve Bearings in trolley
- Overall Maximum Width 21.0”
- Overall Maximum Length 18.0”
- Overall Maximum Height 9.125”
- Approximate Weight 30 lbs.
- Pedal Adjustment Return Spring Force 14 lbs. (via constant force springs)
- Yaw Force for Maximum Deflection 50 to 125 lbs. (as measured from center of foot pedal – user adjustable)
- Toe Brake Force for Maximum Deflection 45 lbs.
- Pedal Center Axis Height from Floor 4.625”
- Pedal linear Forward/Aft Adjustment 9.5”
- Pedal Linear Forward/Aft Adjustment Interval = 0.5 steps”
- Pull-Adjust cable for pedal Forward/Aft adjustment
- Rudder Yaw Maximum Deflection +/- 6°
- Toe Brake Maximum Deflection 12° (each pedal operates independently)
- Sensor Type: Linear Automotive Throttle Pot
- Pot Resistance: 1.8K
- Pot Life: > 2 million operations (> 5 million dither cycles)
- Connector Type: 9-Pin Female DB-9 standard
- Optional USB interface (250 updates per second)