F-35 FLCS Grip Part # 335-F0-1003 High Fidelity Metal casting
F-35 Throttle Grip Part # 335-TR-1002 High Fidelity Metal casting
Aerotronic’s F-35 flight grip and throttle grips are dimensionally accurate casting
of the real grips. It is populated with high-grade switches from the original equipment
manufacturers and hi fidelity simulation transducer switches.
• They are robust and have been used in centrifuge simulators withstanding hi
• The grips have the same form, fit and function as in the real aircraft.
• Connectors can be user specified.
• Standard Aerotronics Connector configuration allows for interchangeability
with F-16, F-15, F-22 controllers
• Wiring can be matrixed (usual for USB configuration) or wired with discrete
F-35 FLCS Base Part # 335-20-1001
• The F-35 flight controller base was designed as a drop in module for high
fidelity F-35 cockpits. The dimensions are one to one with the real controller
• The stick movement is tuned to the proper actuation forces and throw
(displacement arc) of the real controller base.
• Spring tension can be adjusted to simulate other aircraft.
• Optional conversion to active stick or minimum movement transducer control
F-35 Throttle Linear Slide Base Part # 335-10-1002
• The F-35 throttle controller base was designed as a drop in module for high
fidelity F-35 cockpits, but can be used as a desktop mounted unit.
• The throttle movement is calibrated to the proper displacement of the real
controller base. The friction knob adjusts the tension using electrical impedance.
• Optional conversion to active throttle is possible.